Monday, 12 December 2016

Tea and Newsletter Time!

Goodness, what a rush it was this year getting the Winter Newsletter together and out. However it is now done - just the email letting everyone know it is available left to complete.

I have to be honest and say that the job was made a little easier by a huge mug of my absolute favorite Stash Double Bergamot Earl Grey Tea (yes, I know I'm a heathen having milk in it!) and a couple of mince pies (Homemade? Not a chance - Lidl actually and really the best mince pies I've had for a long time - lucky I bought 2 boxes).  Okay - I admit it - whilst there were actually 2 mince pies in the photo, I also had another 2 later on, making a grand total of 4.  Who eats 4 mince pies back to back?  Bad Girl!! I richly deserve the heartburn that is sure to follow........

So back to the Winter 2017 Newsletter. This time we have for you an in-depth article on using Facebook, the history of Christmas traditions, a look at the state of the UK's Creative Industries plus the usual book corner and whats on sections.

I really hope that you enjoy it and also that you have a wonderful Festive Break.  See you in 2017 - we're back in the office from 3rd Jan.


No comments:

Post a Comment